You have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, especially if you’ve visited Brooklyn. With all the spirited people, beautiful architecture, rich history and delicious food how could you be happy anywhere else?
Brooklynites know this to be true. Here are 15 reasons to be thankful for Brooklyn.
1. Brooklyn has the best food.
2. I mean have you had the cheesecake at Junior’s?
3. Or a classic egg cream?
4. Did somebody say cannoli?
5. And that’s not to mention the pizza.
6. The pizza in Brooklyn is so nice we have to mention it twice.
7. Brooklyn is gorgeous during fall.
8. And the cherry blossoms during spring will blow your mind.
9. Winter ain’t half bad either.
10. We have a certain attitude.
11. We celebrate 4th of July with a world famous hot dog eating contest.
12. We have famous roller coasters.
13. And ferris wheels.
14. Have you seen Jane’s Carousel?
15. Everyone is buried at Green-Wood Cemetery.