You love Brooklyn. We certainly love Brooklyn. And that’s because Brooklyn is like no other place in the world! So much so that everyone who’s ever been on our tours has fallen in love with it. Last Thanksgiving we shared 15 reasons to be thankful for Brooklyn, here are 18 more.
1. Brooklyn has the best views.
2. Like from Brooklyn Bridge Park.
3. And Brooklyn has the most incredible bridges.
4. The Verrazano Bridge is stunning.
5. And there’s the world famous Brooklyn Bridge.
6. And this classic shot of the Manhattan Bridge.
7. Brooklyn is just so pretty. Even our cemeteries are gorgeous!
8. It’s the borough of Saturday Night Fever.
9. And Moonstruck.
10. Welcome Back, Kotter was set in Brooklyn.
11. Everybody loves Coney Island.
12. We have unique neighborhoods.
13. Cool people grew up here.
14. Then there’s the chocolate.
15. And more chocolate.
16. But don’t forget about Christmas in Brooklyn.
17. The Christmas Lights in Dyker Heights are the most beautiful in the world.
What do you love about Brooklyn? Tell us in the comments!