You already know that visiting Brooklyn ruins you for life. Where else are you going to find pizza from the heavens, bridges that defy the laws of beauty and gardens that will stop you dead in your tracks? That’s right, no where! But it doesn’t stop there. Here are more ways visiting Brooklyn ruins you for life.
1. Everyone knows the best movies come from Brooklyn.
2. Like Saturday Night Fever.
3. And The French Connection.
4. You might have heard of Annie Hall.
5. If you don’t know, “Snap Out of It”!
6. Brooklyn architecture will blow your mind.
7. Like Brownstones.
8. And houses that belong in fairy tales.
9. Even our libraries look like art.
10. Can you say Grand Army Plaza?
11. Good luck finding pastrami like this anywhere else.
12. Or cannoli.
13. The Christmas lights in Dyker Heights will blow your mind.
14. Like, really.
15. Christmas at Rockefeller Center?
16. This is the borough of Jackie Robinson.
17. And Ebbets Field.
18. Did you know bugs bunny was born under Ebbets Field? Yep, Bugs is from Brooklyn.
19. Talented Brooklynites write songs about where they grew up.
20. You’ve probably heard this one from Biggie.
21. Or this classic from The Beastie Boys.
As you can see, there’s nothing quite like Brooklyn. Want to see more? Whether you know everything there is to know about Brooklyn, or are a first time visitor, we will show you from a fun, new perspective (and feed you too).