You love chocolate, we love chocolate, everybody loves chocolate…even celebrities!
So in honor of our new chocolate tour, check out these odd, true and sometimes downright ridiculous things famous people have said about chocolate.
(Warning: The following quotes will make you want chocolate.)
1. “Let’s face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.”
– Audrey Hepburn
2. “Switzerland is a place where they don’t like to fight, so they get people to do their fighting for them while they ski and eat chocolate.”
– Brooklynite Larry David
3. “Sometimes a girl’s gotta have some chocolate!”
– Carrie Underwood
4. “I’m a chocoholic. I need chocolate every day, like one little piece of Droste. I’m not into milk chocolate. But I don’t like it when its super bitter. I need a sweet factor in there. I go for the 75 percent – that’s good enough for me.”
– Debi Mazar
5. “Chocolate is the first luxury. It has so many things wrapped up in it: deliciousness in the moment, childhood memories, and that grin-inducing feeling of getting a reward for being good.”
– Mariska Hargitay
6. “I don’t think I have an obsession, however I do eat chocolate every day.”
– Eric Ripert
7. “My wife can’t cook at all. She made chocolate mousse. An antler got stuck in my throat.”
– Rodney Dangerfield
8. “I owe it all to little chocolate donuts.”
– John Belushi skit on Saturday Night Live
9. “What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate.”
– Katharine Hepburn
You know what they say, “Never trust a person who doesn’t love chocolate“. Prove your love for chocolate by checking out Brooklyn’s ONLY Chocolate Bus Tour!